|Inn and Meadow
© 1999 John A. Lind
- Zeiss Ikon Contax IIIa Color Dial
- 50mm f/1.5 Carl Zeiss (Stuttgart) Sonnar
- Kodak Elitechrome 100 Extra Color
- 1/100th @ f/16
- Connor Prairie, Indiana, May 1999
- I had to crouch down some for this one also. I was almost into tree branches on the right. This is a narrow view of the inn across a nice meadow through some trees. This doesn't really follow the "rule of thirds" very well either. At least the fence defines a foreground, the meadow the middle ground, placing the inn in the background.