|Let's Go for a Swim!
© 1999 John A. Lind
- Zeiss Ikon Contax IIIa Color Dial
- 50mm f/1.5 Carl Zeiss (Stuttgart) Sonnar
- Kodak Elitechrome 100 Extra Color
- Exposure data not recorded
- Highland Park, Kokomo, Indiana, June 1999
- This follows the "rule of thirds" with placement of the geese. I originally went to shoot the covered bridge in the park and found these Canadian geese headed for the water with their goslings. I had to move quickly and take the grab shot or lose it when they entered the water. It is framed on top by the bridge, but perhaps a little too much, and the goose and gander are lined up with each other. A quicker shot would have gotten them separated better. I do like the water reflection of the trees on the other side of the bridge.