© 1999 John A. Lind
- Zeiss Ikon Contax IIIa Color Dial
- 50mm f/1.5 Carl Zeiss (Stuttgart) Sonnar
- Kodak Elitechrome 100 Extra Color
- 1/100th @ f/16
- Connor Prairie, Indiana, May 1999
- This one doesn't truly follow the "rule of thirds" but I like it anyway. Perhaps the deep shade of the tree helps to balance this out. The leading lines of the road give it some moderate depth and the woman helps scale it. The detail in the firewood, cabin logs and tree leaves contained in the original slide is incredible; the scan doesn't show nearly what is in the transparancy.