|Just Trying to be a Cat
© 1999 John A. Lind
- Zeiss Ikon Contax IIIa Color Dial
- 50mm f/1.5 Carl Zeiss (Stuttgart) Sonnar
- Kodak Elitechrome 200
- Exposure data not recorded (available light; no flash)
- Kokomo, Indiana, May 1999
- Done available light through a window to the right of KC's (cat's name) head. The image would work better if I had shifted to the right slightly and her head is shadowed some, but try to adjust the pose of a cat (or introduce a white card for reflecting more light)! She was already giving me the "look" for intruding on her tranquility in the living room.